History of noex
The history of the enterprise, which was founded in 1986, goes back directly to the 1940s, when an engineer – Antoni Nowak – who at that time was employed at H. Cegielski – Poznań S.A. (a factory manufacturing vehicles, steam tractors, steam locomotives and railroad cars, trams and military equipment, etc.) developed the first post-war vision of independent business.
Since 2000, the company has been managed by a representative of the 4th generation of the Nowaks – Waldemar, who set himself the target of diversifying and automating production, treating it not only as a job, but also as a passion.
New principal establishment, new technologies, new machines, permanent team, international recognition and the basic, unchanged principle for years: "ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE".
NOEX IN NUMBERS
Nowadays, Noex is a company with an international reach, it is modern, dynamic and open to new manufacturing challenges:
- business activity is conducted on an area of over 10,000 m2
- stable team of over 150 employees
- over 200,000,000 of products manufactured annually
- processing of over 2,000 T of plastics/year
- over 60 modern injection moulding machines equipped with robots and access zones
- fully equipped tool room
- warehouse for over 1000 pallet places
- own lorry/truck transport throughout Europe
- ISO 9001 - 2015, ISO 13485, SEDEX certificate, Noex - Ecoline